Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Child's FAITH

A little girl was about to undergo a critical operation. Just before the doctor administered the anesthetic, she said, "Before we can make you well, we must put you to sleep."


The girl responded, "Oh, if you are going to put me to sleep, then I must say my prayers first."


She closed her eyes, and said: "Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake; I pray the Lord my soul to take, And this I ask for Jesus' sake. Amen."


This prayer brought joy to the girl and tears to the doctor. The doctor had seen many patients so fearful in the Operation Theater due to fear of death and not knowing what would happen next. But for the very first time in her life has she seen a face so cheerful before a major operation; the reason for her joy on her face is Jesus in her heart.


The doctor prayed for the very first time in her life asking God to give her the faith of like that kid to face any circumstances with joy and peace.




Dear friend, are you going through a major surgery or major changes in life or major problems? Don't worry. If you have Jesus inside your heart then the problems outside will not move you. Just trust Jesus like that small kid then you can experience great peace and joy in spite of your problems and pains. And also pray sincerely so that He will bring you out of all your pressures and problems according His will.


"And call for help when you are in trouble - I will help you, and you will honor me". Psalms 50:15 (The Bible)


She was a little Girl and had a big problem but she has big GOD. Do you know that Big God who created the universe? His name Jesus, Try him and Trust Him right now to live in peace in spite of all your problems.


God said...


"Even when walking through the dark valley of death I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me, guarding, guiding all the way.  Psalms 23:4 (The Bible)

No comments:

Post a Comment